Product quality conformity certificates
Despite the fact that the products manufactured by the plant were not subject to mandatory certification in the Republic of Uzbekistan, in 2010, the management of the company decided to conduct voluntary certification in order to increase competitiveness and obtain documentary evidence of the compliance of the products with the requirements of international standards, in the form of certificates of conformity, issued by accredited certification centers.
In 2011, the certification body for machine-building products at the State Enterprise “TGTSIS” (Tashkent) carried out a voluntary certification of cold-rolled sheet stock and hot-rolled products at the plant.
Thus, on May 16, 2011, a certificate was received to confirm the proper identification of cold-rolled sheet stock and hot-rolled products.
In the same 2011, in the TRANSSERT Voluntary Certification System, the SmatCon Certification Center (Moscow) carried out certification work to assess the compliance of welded, spiral-seam oil and gas pipes with the diameters of 325 to 1620 mm with the API Spec 5L standard and issued Certificate of Conformity No. RU.I102.11.1466.00219 dated December 28, 2011.
In 2012, the Technoneftegaz LLC product certification body (Moscow) carried out a voluntary certification of spiral seam steel oil and gas pipes with an outer diameter of 325 to 1620 mm in the Gazpromsert and GOST R systems.
In 2015, the SmartCon certification body (Moscow) carried out a voluntary recertification of spiral seam steel oil and gas pipes with an outer diameter of 325 to 1620 mm in the Transsert voluntary certification system.
By Decree No. 505 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 5, 2018, part of the products manufactured by the company was included in a list of products subject to mandatory certification.
On November 29, 2018, the certification body of the State Enterprise “Bekabad Center for Testing and Certification” performed certification of the following products at JV LLC Tashkent Pipe Plant named after V.L. Galperin:
- rolled products made of high-quality structural carbon and alloy steel for cold extrusion and upsetting;
- wire rods made of spring carbon and alloy steel;
- cold-drawn steel wire of low-carbon and alloy steel of round cross-section uncoated (coated);
- cold-drawn steel wire made of carbon steel, die-rolled section (Вр);
- cold-rolled and hot-rolled carbon steel sheet stock;
- low-carbon steel wire of round cross-section, heat-treated and untreated, uncoated and zinc-coated;
- galvanized steel round carbon wire;
- steel wire made of low-carbon steel grade St3 with a die-rolled section of class Bp-1.
On December 10, 2018, the certification body of the State Enterprise “Bekabad Testing and Certification Center” completed certification activities for:
- calibrated round bars in coils;
- reinforcing wire made of carbon steel of commercial quality with a die-rolled section;
- hot-rolled steel for reinforcing reinforced concrete structures (streamelined profile and die-rolled section);
- thermomechanically hardened reinforcing steel for strenghening reinforced concrete structures (streamelined profile and die-rolled section);
- hot rolled steel square bars;
- wire rods of commercial quality carbon steel.