– GOST 34028 – Reinforcing bars for reinforced concrete structures;
– GOST 10884 – Thermomechanically hardened reinforcement steel for reinforced concrete structures;
– GOST 5781 – Hot-rolled steel for reinforcing reinforced concrete structures;
– O’zDSt 3025-2015 – Reinforcement rolling of smooth and periodic profile.
Specialists often call reinforcing steel even shorter and simpler – rebars. However, the correct name must comply with the above-mentioned GOSTs.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Reinforcing steel is mainly applied in construction.
It is commonly used in the form of:
– Bars of rolled reinforcing rods, both streamlined (round) and die-rolled section with longitudinal and transverse sickle-shaped ribs;
– Nets made in the form of meshes formed by rods welded together at the points of intersection;
– Cages, which are longitudinal reinforcing bars connected by distribution ones, which, as its name implies, is used to distribute the load. The reinforcement makes it possible to maintain the position of the working rods and accurately distribute the load. Such cages are used to reinforce columns and beams. The cages are manufactured with the use of reinforcing steel of die-rolled section;
– Auxiliary reinforcement made in the form of mounting and fastening assemblies connected with the reinforcement cage during its assembly, and used for further transportation and installation of the cages. Plain bars are used for such operations;
– Embedded parts made of reinforcing steel and sheet metal. Since embedded parts during the installation of reinforced concrete structures are most often welded, the reinforcing steel used for their manufacture should be properly welded;
– Anchor accessories, which are embedded elements of a concrete foundation, designed to fix fastening pins.
In monolithic construction, the use of anchor accessories is mandatory.
Reinforcement is performed to compensate for the stresses and loads that appear during operation. Strong concrete is easy to break when stretched. The introduction of steel reinforcement into concrete structures provides resistance to tensile and bending loads.
Almost all concrete structures are reinforced with reinforcing steel. It turns out that it is required wherever reinforced concrete products and structures are indispensable.
The presence of our own modern steel-making complex and the newest section rolling mill with water and air cooling systems installed in the line makes it possible to produce thermomechanically hardened reinforcing bars of various steel grades, for a wide variety of applications.
Computer-assisted selection of rational modes of deformation-heat treatment allows for the manufacture of reinforcing bars of the following class:
– At400S of St3sp and St3ps grade steels;
– At500S of St5sp and St5ps grade steels;
– At600 and A800 of 20GS or 35GS grade steel.
At the same time, most of the metallurgical enterprises employing the bar rolling mills of previous generations manufacture reinforcing bars of A240 class of St3sp and St3ps grade steels, A300 of St5sp and St5ps grade steels, and need 35GS steel to manufacture A400 reinforcing bars.
Thus, our plant, using the same grade steel, can manufacture both ordinary reinforcing steel in accordance with GOST 5781-82 and thermomechanically hardened reinforcement steel in accordance with GOST 10884-94, or with controlled cooling in the flow of a rolling mill in accordance with GOST 34028, but of higher class in strength than those of other metal manufactures.
As it is known, the class of reinforcing steel sets the minimum value of its yield point. Accordingly, with an increase in the class, the strength indicators of the reinforcement grow and it becomes technically possible to use rods of a smaller diameter or to reduce the number of rods in the cage, or to apply both methods. In doing so, weight savings of reinforcement can be up to 26%, which makes it possible to achieve a significant reduction in financial costs for the implementation of large investment projects.
The certified Central Plant Laboratory created at the enterprise is equipped with modern instrumentation, test and spectral analysis equipment, which enables the plant to ensure that the reinforcing steel meets the requirements of process certificates and regulatory documents.
CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The quality of reinforcing steel in large-scale manufacturing is certified by Certificate of Conformity No.UZ.SMT.01.328.2379107 of the national certification system of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 10, 2018.
- Nominal diameter of reinforcing steel: 5.5; 6.5; 8; 10; 12; 14; 16; 18; 20; 22; 25; 28; 32; 36, and 40 mm.
- Reinforcing steel with a diameter of 5.5; 6.5; 8; 10 and 12 mm is manufactured in coils weighing from 1500 to 2000 kg, and that with a diameter of 12; 14; 16; 18; 20; 22; 25; 28; 32; 36 and 40 mm is manufactured in bars packed in bundles weighing up to 3,000 kg.
- Reinforcing steel can be manufactured:
– As per GOST 34028-2016:
a) by hot rolling:
– class А240 – rods;
– classes А400С, А500С, А600С and А800 – of die-rolled section 2f, with two longitudinal ribs and transverse feather-edged ribs inclined to the axis, located on two opposite sides along the perimeter;
b) by the method of cold processing of hot-rolled steel:
– class A500C – of die-rolled section 3f, without longitudinal ribs, but with feather-edged ribs inclined to the axis, located on three sides evenly along the perimeter. The chemical composition of the steels must comply with GOST 34028-2016.
– As per GOST 10884-94:
a) class At400C – of St3ps and St3sp carbon steels in accordance with GOST 380;
b) class At500C – of St5ps and St5sp carbon steels in accordance with GOST 380;
c) class At600S – of 20GS and 35GS grades low-alloy steels in accordance with GOST 10884-94.
– As per GOST 5781-82:
a) class A-I (A240) – of St3ps and St3sp carbon steels in accordance with GOST 380;
b) class A-II (A300) – of St5sp and St5ps grades carbon steels in accordance with GOST 380;
c) class A-III (A400) – of 35GS and 25G2S grades low-alloy steels in accordance with GOST 5781-82.
Hot-rolled steel for reinforcing reinforced concrete structures
to GOST 5781more details
Reinforcing bars for reinforced concrete structures to GOST 34028more details
Assortment of thermomechanically hardened reinforcing steel for reinforcement of reinforced concrete as per GOST 10884-94more details
Reinforcement rolling of smooth and periodic profile to O’zDSt 3025-2015more details
To calculate the cost of reinforcing steel, send an application in free form using our for, or contact the sales department in any way convenient for you. You will assuredly be given a quick response.
REQUEST THE PRICE
FINISHED PRODUCTS SALES DEPART
Addres: 4 Furkat Street, Taskent, Uzbekistan.
Sales Department phone:
+ 998 (71) 207 41 10
+ 998 (71) 207 41 12
Telegram bot: https://t.me/ttzuz_bot
Telegram chat: + 998 (93) 005 96 88