Activity of the company
The main activity area of JV LLC Tashkent Pipe Plant named after V.L. Galperin is the manufacture of steel electric-welded pipes and those suitable for gas and water; spiral-seam steel pipes for main gas and oil pipelines and water pipelines, for oil and gas industry, provided with a protective outer and inner coating and uncoated ones; steel non-circular (square, rectangular and flat-oval) pipes; hot-rolled and cold-rolled sheet stock of high quality and commercial-quality carbon steel of general purpose; low-carbon steel wire of general purpose, welding wire, for cold heading and for reinforcement of pre-stressed reinforced concrete structures; round and square hot-rolled steel bars, reinforcing steel and wire rod; steeply-curved welded bends made of carbon and low-alloy steel; covered metal electrodes for manual arc welding of steels, metalware, and other products.
We aim to the following
– satisfying the requirements and expectations of our consumers to the fullest extent and meet their current requirements and future needs;
– effective use and improvement of the qualifications of the personnel, which is the main potential of JV LLC Tashkent Pipe Plant named after V. L. Galperin;
– prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses of employees of the plant;
– constant strengthening of mutually beneficial cooperation with our suppliers;
– introducing advanced technologies, mastering new production processes, developing manufacturing facilities to fully meet the requirements of consumers;
– preserving the natural environment in the production area;
– expanding the range of manufactured products;
– constant improvement of the performance of the Integrated Management System and compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 O’zDSt ISO 45001:2020, ISO 50001:2011, since this is not a mere formality, but a vital necessity for the company.