Self-tapping screws of various designs, as well as screws with a countersunk head and a cross-shaped slot are manufactured according to Ts 15229984-09:2021.
Screws are manufactured according to the technological regulations:
– self-tapping made of carbon steels (15G, 20G, SAE 1018 and SAE 1022)–
– self-tapping with countersunk head are made with zinc coating, with nominal thread diameter 3.9 mm and rod length from 16 to 38 mm;
– self-tapping with a pressed washer are made with a zinc coating with a nominal thread diameter of 4.2 mm and a rod length from 16 to 40 mm;
– self-tapping with a semicircular head are made with a zinc coating, with a nominal diameter of 4.8 mm and a rod length from 16 to 60 mm;
– self-tapping roofing is made with a zinc coating, with a nominal thread diameter of 4.8 mm and a rod length from 30 to 60 mm;
– with a countersunk head and a cross-shaped slot is made with a zinc coating, with a nominal thread diameter of 3.0 and 5.0 mm and a rod length of 16 to 50 mm.
The hardness of the surface layer of the screws is not less than 450 HV.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Self-tapping screws are fasteners in the form of a metal rod with a tip in the form of a drill having a special external thread for reliable fastening in the hole of the material being connected. This hardware is used to attach various facing materials (sheet and profiled metal, plywood, plastic, etc.) to bases made of wood or metal profile.
Countersunk screws with a cross-shaped slot are fasteners in the form of a metal rod with a metric thread having a chamfer at the end. This hardware is used to interface various elements into a complex structure. The elements can be attached to the structure by screwing screws with a countersunk head and a cross-shaped slot into blind or through holes with metric threads, and can also be mounted with additional nuts and washers.
The scope of application of self-tapping screws mainly extends to the construction industry, and is also used for industrial and household needs. The scope of application of screws with a non-pointed end of the rod extends to instrumentation, mechanical engineering, furniture assembly, shelving, exhibition structures and any areas where fixing of sheet metal, plastic, wood slabs is required.
Depending on the design features of the materials being bonded, countersunk head and cross-shaped slot screws are used, as well as self-tapping screws with countersunk, semicircular, hexagon head and pressed washer, having a coating with high anti-corrosion properties.
– Easy to use, aesthetic appearance.
– High installation performance, there is no need for pre-drilling holes, the ability to immediately start screwing the screw into the material (for self-tapping screws).
– The ability to create strong, reliable, strong and durable connections in many applications.
– High hardness and strength achieved as a result of heat treatment.
– Resistance to moisture, due to the presence of an anti-corrosion coating.
– Availability of a full production cycle at the enterprise, starting from steel smelting and steel wire production to heat treatment and coating.
– High quality of products is achieved by the presence of a certified quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and a certified central factory laboratory.
The screws are pre-packed in plastic bags and packed in cardboard boxes weighing up to 20 kg.
Assortment for Self-tapping screws with countersunk head according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for self-tapping screws with a semicircular head according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for self-tapping screws with a pressed washer according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for self-tapping roofing screws with hexagon head according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for Countersunk head Screws and cruciform slot according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
To calculate the cost of self-tapping screws, send an application in free form using our for, or contact the sales department in any way convenient for you. You will assuredly be given a quick response..
Request the price
FINISHED PRODUCTS SALES DEPART
Addres: 4 Furkat Street, Taskent, Uzbekistan.
Sales Department phone:
+ 998 (71) 207 41 10
+ 998 (71) 207 41 12
Telegram bot: https://t.me/ttzuz_bot
Telegram chat: + 998 (93) 005 96 88