Screws are fasteners in the form of a metal rod with a pointed tip, an external thread and a countersunk head, for mounting and assembling products made of drywall and wood, as well as with a pressed washer for fixing metal and panels “Alucobond” according to Ts 15229984-09:2021. The screws are manufactured according to the technological regulations:
– carbon steels (15G, 20G, SAE SAE 1018 and 1022).
– countersunk head with a phosphate coating and black (blueing) and oiling, with nominal thread diameters 3.0; 3.5; 4.0; 5.0 mm and a length of the rod 16 to 120 mm.
– with a pressed washer for fixing metal and Alucobond panels, with a zinc coating with a nominal thread diameter of 4.2 mm, length of 13, 16 and 19 mm.
The hardness of the surface layer of screws, not less than 450 HV.
AREA OF APPLICATION
A screw is a fastener in the form of a metal rod with a pointed tip, an external thread. This hardware is used to attach various sheet materials (drywall, fiberboard, chipboard, plywood, plastic, metal, Alucobond panels, etc.), as well as hinged structures to wood bases.
The scope of application of screws is very wide and extends to the construction, furniture and many other economic industries, including use for household needs.
Depending on the design features of the bonded materials, screws with full or incomplete threads are used, having various types of coatings with high anti-corrosion properties.
– Easy to use, aesthetic appearance. Easily painted.
– The ability to create strong, reliable, strong and durable connections in many applications.
– High hardness and strength achieved as a result of heat treatment.
– Resistance to moisture, due to the presence of an anti-corrosion coating.
The presence of a full production cycle at the enterprise, from steel smelting and steel wire production to heat treatment and coating.
The high quality of products is achieved by the presence of a certified quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and a certified central factory laboratory.
Screws, regardless of the type of coating, are pre-packed in plastic bags and packed in cardboard boxes, weighing from 8 to 20 kg.
Assortment for Countersunk head screws with phosphate coating according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for Countersunk head screws with blackening according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
Assortment for Screws with pressed washer with zinc coating according to Ts 15229984-09:2021more details
To calculate the cost screws, send an application in free form using our for, or contact the sales department in any way convenient for you. You will assuredly be given a quick response.
Request the price
FINISHED PRODUCTS SALES DEPART
Addres: 4 Furkat Street, Taskent, Uzbekistan.
Sales Department phone:
+ 998 (71) 207 41 10
+ 998 (71) 207 41 12
Telegram bot: https://t.me/ttzuz_bot
Telegram chat: + 998 (93) 005 96 88