– wire rod made of carbon steel of commercial quality according to the specifications of GOST 30136-95 (ISO 8457-1-89);
– steel rope wire rod corresponding to the range of GOST 2590-2006, and in terms of technical and quality characteristics corresponding to the HQ (high quality) class according to the specifications of TU 14-1-5317-95;
– wire rod made of high-quality unalloyed and special steels, corresponding to the range of GOST 2590-2006, and according to the specifications of GOST 1050-2013;
– wire rod made of low-carbon and alloy steel grades corresponding to the range of GOST 2590-2006, and according to the chemical composition to the requirements of GOST 2246-70.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Wire rods made of carbon steel of commercial quality, manufactured according to the specifications of GOST 30136-95 (ISO 8457-1-89) are used for:
– Strapping and packaging of various building materials and industrial products;
– Making staples, nails, etc.;
– Manufacture of low-carbon steel wires for general purposes, as well as cold-drawn wires for reinforcing reinforced concrete structures (Вр1);
– Manufacture of decorative forged iron fences, gates, gazebos, canopies, etc.;
– Manufacture of welded nets for various purposes, used in repair construction work, as well as welded reinforcing nets for the manufacture of road tiles and fences.
Steel wire rods that meet the requirements of TU 14-1-5317-95 are used for:
– Manufacture of carbon steel wires for reinforcing pre-stressed reinforced concrete structures (Bp2), pre-stressed reinforced concrete sleepers for tramways and railways;
– Manufacture of wires for cores of steel-aluminum and steel-bronze wires;
– Production of steel rope wires;
– Manufacture of steel carbon spring wires;
– Production of wires for tying cotton bales.
Wire rods made of high-quality unalloyed and special steels for cold die forging that meet the requirements of GOST 1050-2013 are used for:
– Manufacture of wires for the production of screws and self-tapping screws by cold heading.
– Manufacture of wires for cold heading of bolts and nuts.
Wire rods made of low-carbon and alloy steel grades that meet the requirements of GOST 2246-70 are used for:
– Processing into cold-drawn wires for welding (surfacing) and the manufacture of cores for electrodes.
The presence of oou own modern steel-making complex and the newest section rolling mill with the “Stelmor” two-stage water-air cooling line allows us to manufacture wire rods of various steel grades for a wide variety of applications.
Computer-assisted selection of rational modes of deformation-heat treatment allows for the manufacture of new generation metal products for the hardware industry. In particular, coil rolled products of low-carbon and low-alloy steel grades, subjected to drawing with degrees of deformation of 97.9 … 98.8% without the use of softening heat treatment, as well as coil rolled products from high-carbon steel grades, intended for the manufacture of steel reinforcing ropes, wire reinforcement, springs, etc., capable of withstanding the total degree of deformation up to ~ 95%.
The existing certified Central Plant Laboratory is equipped with modern instrumentation, test and spectral analysis equipment, which enables the company to ensure that the wire rod meets the requirements of process procedures and regulatory documents.
1. Outside diameter of wire rod: 5.5; 6.5; 8; 10; and 14 mm.
2. Wire rod is manufactured in coils weighing from 1500 to 2000 kg.
3. Wire rods can be made OF:
– Carbon steels of commercial quality of St1, St2, St3 grades of all degrees of deoxidation in accordance with GOST 380;
– Steel rope of 70 and 85 grades, the chemical composition of which must comply with TU 14-1-5317-95, and of steel 77B according to TR-0-50-2018;
– High-quality unalloyed steels of 10ps and 10 grades, as well as special steels of15G and 20G grades in accordance with GOST 1050-2013 or their improved analogues 1018AK and 1022AK;
– Low-carbon steels of Sv-08A, Sv-08GA grades and alloy steels of Sv-08GS, Sv-08G2S grades that meet the requirements of GOST 2246-70.
Assortment of wire rods of carbon steel of commercial quality as per
GOST 30136-95more details
Assortment of steel rope wire rods as per GOST 2590-2006more details
Assortment of wire rods of unalloyed and special steels for cold die forging
as per GOST 1050-2013more details
Assortment of wire rod for making welding wires as per GOST 2246-70more details
To calculate the cost of Wire rods, send an application in free form using our for, or contact the sales department in any way convenient for you. You will assuredly be given a quick response.
Request the price
FINISHED PRODUCTS SALES DEPART
Addres: 4 Furkat Street, Taskent, Uzbekistan.
Sales Department phone:
+ 998 (71) 207 41 10
+ 998 (71) 207 41 12
Telegram bot: https://t.me/ttzuz_bot
Telegram chat: + 998 (93) 005 96 88